Dijon Maple Glazed Salmon
Gluten Free Of course!!
Did you know that Vitamin D plays a vital role in pelvic floor strength and rehabilitation? Salmon is a great source of Vitamin D.
- 4-8 Salmon Fillets ( thawed)
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard ( I heart Simply Naturals Organic Prepared Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup maple syrup ( I heart all kinds!)
- Pepper to taste
- Fresh blueberries ( trust me!)
- Preheat oven to 375
- Cover pan with foil
- Place Salmon on pan
- Mix mustard and syrup
- Brush on salmon but save some for laters!
- Bake salmon for 9 minutes
- Remove and brush more glaze on salmon
- Bake for an additional 3-5 mins
- Wait for it...serve warm with fresh blueberries!!! What!?